NOW HIRING: Property Analyst
Our ambitious and exciting Jinding Developments business is looking for a numbers-focused analyst to support our acquisitions strategy.
If the description below sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
You are analytical and have advanced skills using Estate Master and Excel. You will have a thorough understanding of feasibility models and analysing highest and best use options for investment opportunities, along with excellent attention to detail.
Key role responsibilities:
- Supporting the development team with project financial analysis and monthly reporting.
- Assessment of project performance using benchmarks including IRR, ROE and Development Margin
- High-level review of opportunities using static analysis and bench marks
- Sensitivity analysis of project variables on project return
- Review of various funding structures using excel &/ or Estate Master
- Analysis of market data and research to identify development opportunities
- Variance analysis between scenarios and ability to track down errors and discrepancies.
- Cross checking and audit of models to ensure accuracy
- Running feasibility models and analysing highest and best use using excel and Estate Master
- In-depth understanding of excel for analysis of data sets
- Research and providing market data to support acquisition assumptions
- Management of project consultants (Town Planning, Engineering, Environmental etc) to provide input into the due diligence process
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Preparation of reports and recommendations on prospects to executive team
- Lead project due diligence meetings, prepare minutes as required action outcomes as necessary
- Management of time to priorities key opportunities and meet deadlines.
To apply, send your CV to Kristin Wall at email@example.com